Your Name, You. (2009). "Paper Title Number 1." Journal 1. 1(1).
- M.S.Eng, University of Michigan, 2020 (expected)
- Major in Computer Science and Engineering
- B.Eng, Shanghai Jiaotong University, 2018
- Major in Information Security
- 09/2018 - present: Entity Linking with sub-KnowledgeBase Information
- University of Michigan
- Supervisor: Prof. H.V. Jagadish
- 11/2016 - 04/2018:Big data Driven Individual Health Management of Cardiovascular
- National Natural Science Foundation Project of China ; SJTU Advanced Data and Programming Technology Lab
- Worked as a team leader being responsible for a subproject “Cardiovascular Disease Dictionary and Disease-Symptom Relation Extraction Based on Social Data”
- Applied disease-symptom relation extraction on the question-answer pairs between citizen and
- Supervisor: Prof. Kenny Q. Zhu
- 07/2016 - 10/2016: Transform Free Text Airline Regulation to Structured Data
- SJTU Advanced Data and Programming Technology Lab ; Ctrip.Com International, Ltd.
- Involved in the structured data extraction from free text airline regulation, such as whether change is permitted for reissue/revalidation, whether cancelation is permitted for no-show, how much is charged for reissue, etc. Supervisor: Prof. Kenny Q. Zhu
- 09/2015 - 05/2016: Bank Card Digits Recognition Based on Support Vector Machine
- Participated in the picture preprocessing (cutting, drying, edge extraction) and feature engineering to realize the identification of bank card digits through images
- Supervisor: Prof. Fei Huan
- 07/2017 - 04/2018: Machine Learning Engineer
- Shanghai Synyi Medical Technology Co., Ltd.
- Carried out medical knowledge extraction in medical literature (books, papers and medical records), a pipeline including Chinese word segmentation, clinical named entity recognition and relation extraction
- Supervisor: Dr. Shaodian Zhang
- 01/2016 - 08/2016: Front-end Engineer
- Shanghai Zhinan Information Technology Co., Ltd.
- Assisted in front-end development for several websites
- Programming language
- Deep learning framework
Paper reading: Improving Information Extraction by Acquiring External Evidence with Reinforcement Learning
Talk at Advanced Data and Programming Technology Lab, SJTU, Shanghai, China[SLIDE]
Talk at Antai College of Economics and Managements, SJTU, Shanghai, China[SLIDE]